Posted on November 24, 2016
I hope everyone has a chance today to surround themselves with friends, family, and loved ones. I hope delicious food, fond memories, and good times abound. And for all those who showed me love and support over the years: thanks.
Posted on February 23, 2013
Thanks to everyone who called in, tried to call in, and listened in on my radio interview on BlogTalkRadio! I really appreciate your support and interest. To listen to the broadcast, click here.
February 23, 2013 | Categories: Interviews | Tags: author, author interviews, Books, fiction, love, Love stories, novels, radio interviews, romance, romantic, sand dollar, Sebastian Cole, Self-publishing | 2 Comments
Posted on December 20, 2012
I’d like to thank everyone in the Long Distance Book Club on Facebook for an amazing author chat the other night. I had an awesome time! I’m looking forward to doing it again sometime after SAND DOLLAR makes it big.
Posted on December 12, 2012
Hey, everyone! Don’t forget to stop by Barrington Books on Thursday, December 13th from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., 184 County Rd, Barrington, R.I. I’m having a book signing for my debut novel, SAND DOLLAR: A Story of Undying Love, and I’d love to see you there!
Posted on December 12, 2012
Please join me at The Romance Reviews, where I’m hosting a chat on Wednesday, December 12th. To participate, first register with The Romance Reviews, and then click on Author Chat: Sebastian Cole. I’ll be checking in throughout the day to answer all of your questions. I look forward to seeing you there!
Published on December 10, 2012
If you’re looking for a great stocking-stuffer idea for Mom, may I suggest SAND DOLLAR: A Story of Undying Love.
As I pen this letter, however, I realize that your elves must be working double-overtime, attempting to keep up with the outrageous demand for books at this time of year. And I’m sure the last guy they want to hear from is this obscure author, trying to make a name for himself out in little Rhode Island.
So I propose a compromise: let the elves do what they do best — I don’t want to stand in their way, and I’d hate to be responsible, otherwise. And in return, all I ask for Christmas is that you put in a good word for me with your friends at the traditional publishing houses, that’s all. You know, the nice ones — not the naughty ones. I’m sure if you were to explain the situation to them over a cup of eggnog, they’d realize what a tremendous gift SAND DOLLAR would make to the world. And if you’re not sure what to say, here are ten talking points given to me by Susan Rice (see Naughty list):
1) With over 60 reviews on Amazon, SAND DOLLAR has an average rating of 4.6 stars (out of 5 stars). Click here
2) Some people who have reviewed SAND DOLLAR have even called it the best love story they’ve ever read, Click here
3) with many of them comparing me to Nicholas Sparks. Click here
4) What’s interesting is that people who’ve read SAND DOLLAR, especially those who have lost a loved one, feel that SAND DOLLAR was written just for them, as if the author expressed in words what they have always felt.
5) And what’s consistent throughout the reviews is that the surprise ending was amazing, it was well written, they couldn’t put the book down (because of the numerous twists and turns and reveals), you should keep a box of Kleenex handy (perhaps the book should be packaged with one), the cover is beautiful, and they can’t wait to read another book by the author.
6) In case you don’t already know, SAND DOLLAR is an epic, heart-wrenching love story about “the one who got away”. It’s a romantic fantasy, kind of like THE NOTEBOOK with a SIXTH SENSE twist. Similar to a Nicholas Sparks novel, but uniquely different, SAND DOLLAR is a suspenseful, thought-provoking, and emotional read that, among other things, might have you yelling at the main characters at times. Written by a man, the raw emotion expressed from the man’s point of view has great appeal to its female audience, who perhaps inwardly seeks such a man.
7) Also, an interesting phenomena is that people from around the world are starting to quote me on social media sites. Apparently, some of the words I’ve written have touched them profoundly. Click here
8) In addition, SAND DOLLAR was a finalist in the ForeWord Firsts literary competition. Click here
9) And people are starting to take notice. Click here for an article written about me in a local newspaper, and click here for a Q & A.
10) If all else fails, then look no further than the hearts and souls of those who’ve read SAND DOLLAR, lives forever touched by an unforgettable story of undying love. It’s where you’ll find all the words you’ll need to make the most convincing argument.
- Santa is Making His List – on a Sand Dollar (seashellsbymillhill.com)
December 10, 2012 | Categories: Uncategorized | Tags: author, Books, Dear Santa, fiction, love, romance, sand dollar, Santa's list, Sebastian Cole, Self-publishing, Susan Rice, Traditional Publishers | 3 Comments
Posted on December 5, 2012
Don’t forget to join me tomorrow evening, December 6th, at Symposium Books, 247 Main Street in East Greenwich, R.I. I’ll be signing my debut novel, SAND DOLLAR: A Story of Undying Love, from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. I hope to see you there!
Posted on November 23, 2012
Please join me on Thursday, December 13th at Barrington Books, 184 County Road, Barrington, RI. I’ll be signing my debut novel, Sand Dollar: A Story of Undying Love, from 6:30 to 8:00 pm. I hope to see you there!
Posted on November 23, 2012
Please come visit me on Saturday, November 24th at Only In Rhode Island, 43 Long Wharf Mall, Newport, RI. I’ll be signing my debut novel, Sand Dollar: A Story of Undying Love, starting at noon. I hope to see you there!
Posted on October 23, 2012
Please join me on Thursday, December 6th at Symposium Books, 247 Main Street in East Greenwich, RI. I’ll be signing my debut novel, Sand Dollar: A Story of Undying Love, from 6:00 to 8:00 pm. I hope to see you there!